DBA Admin course
Oracle Database 12c Training
Oracle Database 12c has several new features added since previous versions , and is meant to give Oracle customers what they need for Cloud computing, Big Data, Security and Availability. The 12c’s new multitenant container database functionality gives also customers the simplicity of managing and maintaining the database without any changes made to existing applications, automatic data optimization based on age and usage to help automate the data archival processes,.
Administration of Oracle Database 12c: what you need to know.
- Install Oracle RAC software.
- Create cluster databases.
- Administer both administrator and policy-managed Oracle RAC databases.
- Monitor and address performance issues.
- Learn about services in a RAC environment as well as highly available connection features including Application Continuity and Transaction Guard.
- Create and administer a RAC One Node Database.
- Create and manage multitennant RAC databases.
- Gain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service.
- Configure RMAN for the RAC environment
- Describe the benefits of Oracle RAC
- Explain the necessity of global resources
- Configure the RAC database to use ARCHIVELOG mode and the fast recovery area
- Convert a single-instance Oracle Database to RACs
- Create a cluster database
- ain an understanding of the Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Service
- Explain the principles and purposes of clusters
- Install the Oracle Database software
- Modify initialization parameters in a RAC environment
- Perform post-database-creation tasks
- Define redo log files in a RAC environment
- Define undo tablespaces in a RAC environment
- Describe global cache coordination
- Describe how Grid Plug and Play affects Clusterware
- Describe the Oracle Clusterware architecture